Are you looking for another release of Scala?
Scala binaries for 3.1.3 are available at github.
Release NotesFor a summary of important changes, see the GitHub release notes.
(Or consult our archive of older release notes.)
Ways to Install This Release
cs install scala:3.1.3 && cs install scalac:3.1.3.
Download the Scala binaries for 3.1.3 at github.
Need help running the binaries?
- Using SDKMAN!, you can easily install
the latest version of Scala on any platform by running the following command:
sdk install scala
- On macOS you can also use Homebrew and run the following commands:
brew install scala
- Use Scastie to run single-file Scala programs in your browser using multiple Scala compilers; the production Scala 2.x compilers, Scala.js, Scala 3, and Typelevel Scala. Save and share executable Scala code snippets.
You can find the links to prior versions or the latest development version below. To see a detailed list of changes for each version of Scala please refer to the changelog.
Note that different major releases of Scala 2 (e.g. Scala 2.11.x and Scala 2.12.x) are not binary compatible with each other. Scala 3 minor releases (e.g. 3.0.x and 3.1.x) follow a different compatibility model .
- Current 3.2.x release:
- Scala 3.2.2 - Released on January 30, 2023
- Current 2.13.x release:
- Scala 2.13.10 - Released on October 13, 2022
- Latest 2.12.x maintenance release:
- Scala 2.12.17 - Released on September 16, 2022
- Last 2.11.x maintenance release:
- Scala 2.11.12 - Released on November 9, 2017
- Last 2.10.x maintenance release:
- Scala 2.10.7 - Released on November 9, 2017
- Nightly builds
- All Scala releases
The Scala 3.1.3 distribution is released under the Apache License, Version 2.0.