Tuesday 15 May 2018
Adriaan Moors and Heather Miller
How do you use Scala? How did you come to Scala, and where are you going with it? How should the Scala language, the Scala library ecosystem, and Scala tooling improve? What’s next for the Scala community?
We’d like to hear from you. Let’s reflect together on where we are and where we’re headed.
Today Lightbend, the Scala Center, and EPFL are releasing the 2018 Scala Developer Survey – the first of what will hopefully become an annual series.
How to participate
To take the survey, visit this URL:
In case you’re wondering,
- The survey is anonymous. No contact information is collected.
- It takes about 15 minutes to complete the 25 questions in the survey.
- All questions are optional.
- There are multiple-choice questions as well as text areas for sharing your thoughts directly.
- We’ll aggregate the results and publish a summary on this blog.
The survey will remain open until Friday, July 13, 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you.