Scala 3.3.0 LTS
Are you looking for another release of Scala?
Scala binaries for 3.3.0 are available at github.
Release NotesFor a summary of important changes, see the GitHub release notes.
(Or consult our archive of older release notes.)
Ways to Install This Release
cs install scala:3.3.0 && cs install scalac:3.3.0.
Download the Scala binaries for 3.3.0 at github.
Need help running the binaries?
- Using SDKMAN!, you can easily install
the latest version of Scala on any platform by running the following command:
sdk install scala
- On macOS you can also use Homebrew and run the following commands:
brew install scala
You can find the links to prior versions or the latest development version below. To see a detailed list of changes for each version of Scala please refer to the changelog.
Note that different major releases of Scala 2 (e.g. Scala 2.11.x and Scala 2.12.x) are not binary compatible with each other. Scala 3 minor releases (e.g. 3.0.x and 3.1.x) follow a different compatibility model .
- Current 3.3.x LTS release:
- Scala 3.3.1 - Released on September 9, 2023
- Current 2.13.x release:
- Scala 2.13.12 - Released on September 11, 2023
- Latest 2.12.x maintenance release:
- Scala 2.12.18 - Released on June 7, 2023
- Last 2.11.x maintenance release:
- Scala 2.11.12 - Released on November 9, 2017
- Last 2.10.x maintenance release:
- Scala 2.10.7 - Released on November 9, 2017
- Nightly builds
- All Scala releases
The Scala 3.3.0 distribution is released under the Apache License, Version 2.0.