A documentation processor controls the process of generating Scala documentation, which is as follows.
extends Global with ScaladocGlobalTrait
A very minimal global customized for extracting
- trait Index extends AnyRef
- trait ScaladocAnalyzer extends Analyzer
- class ScaladocGlobal extends Global with ScaladocGlobalTrait
- trait ScaladocGlobalTrait extends Global
- abstract class ScaladocSyntaxAnalyzer [G <: Global] extends SyntaxAnalyzer
An extended version of compiler settings, with additional Scaladoc-specific options.
Some glue between DocParser (which reads source files which can't be compiled) and the scaladoc model.
Class to hold common dependencies across Scaladoc classes.
Since the DocParser's whole reason for existing involves trashing a global, it is designed to bottle up general
Global#Treetypes rather than path dependent ones.