This page is no longer maintained — Please continue to the home page at www.scala-lang.org

Scala Days 2011 is over

5 replies
Andrey Somov
Joined: 2011-03-05,
User offline. Last seen 42 years 45 weeks ago.
Hi all,
Scala Days 2011 is over but I could not find any information about it.

Will anything be published ? Videos ?

Regards,
-
Andrey
odersky
Joined: 2008-07-29,
User offline. Last seen 45 weeks 6 days ago.
Re: Scala Days 2011 is over


On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Andrey Somov <trophybase [at] googlemail [dot] com> wrote:
Hi all,
Scala Days 2011 is over but I could not find any information about it.

Will anything be published ? Videos ?

We will publish videos, but it will take a while (~ 4 weeks?). Lots of bits to convert...

 -- Martin

Joshua.Suereth
Joined: 2008-09-02,
User offline. Last seen 32 weeks 5 days ago.
Re: Scala Days 2011 is over
Just use .par and call it a day!

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:21 PM, martin odersky <martin [dot] odersky [at] epfl [dot] ch> wrote:


On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Andrey Somov <trophybase [at] googlemail [dot] com> wrote:
Hi all,
Scala Days 2011 is over but I could not find any information about it.

Will anything be published ? Videos ?

We will publish videos, but it will take a while (~ 4 weeks?). Lots of bits to convert...

 -- Martin


mepcotterell
Joined: 2011-03-17,
User offline. Last seen 40 weeks 6 days ago.
Re: Scala Days 2011 is over

Personally, I can't wait to see the videos!

Sincerely,
Michael Cotterell
mepcotterell [at] gmail [dot] com
mepcott [at] uga [dot] edu

P.S. - Check out ScalaTion (http://code.google.com/p/scalation/), a
Domain-Specific Language for Modeling & Simulation.

Kris K
Joined: 2011-06-29,
User offline. Last seen 42 years 45 weeks ago.
Re: Scala Days 2011 is over

Any update on when you will have these videos for public viewing? It's been more than a 4 weeks ;-)

Antonio Cunei
Joined: 2008-12-16,
User offline. Last seen 3 years 22 weeks ago.
Re: Scala Days 2011 is over

On 01/09/2011 01:37, Kris K wrote:
> Any update on when you will have these videos for public viewing? It's
> been more than a 4 weeks ;-)

Working on it. Have faith.
Toni

Copyright © 2012 École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Lausanne, Switzerland