This page is no longer maintained — Please continue to the home page at www.scala-lang.org

How do I upload a new jar to scala/scala?

5 replies
Eugene Burmako
Joined: 2011-09-17,
User offline. Last seen 42 years 45 weeks ago.
Subj
Joshua.Suereth
Joined: 2008-09-02,
User offline. Last seen 32 weeks 5 days ago.
Re: How do I upload a new jar to scala/scala?

(A) you need credentials.   I can get you them offline.
(B) put the jar in desired location and run push-binary-libs.sh script with your username/password.
(C) commit the new <jar>.desired.sha1 file into git.

Can I ask which jar you're adding?

On Feb 5, 2012 7:07 AM, "Eugene Burmako" <eugene [dot] burmako [at] epfl [dot] ch> wrote:
Subj
Eugene Burmako
Joined: 2011-09-17,
User offline. Last seen 42 years 45 weeks ago.
Re: How do I upload a new jar to scala/scala?
By offline you mean you're coming to Lausanne next week? :)

I'd like to add a new jar that will be used to test reification. Just a single small scala file, which gets compiled in 3 kb of code.
On 5 February 2012 13:43, Josh Suereth <joshua [dot] suereth [at] gmail [dot] com> wrote:

(A) you need credentials.   I can get you them offline.
(B) put the jar in desired location and run push-binary-libs.sh script with your username/password.
(C) commit the new <jar>.desired.sha1 file into git.

Can I ask which jar you're adding?

On Feb 5, 2012 7:07 AM, "Eugene Burmako" <eugene [dot] burmako [at] epfl [dot] ch> wrote:
Subj

Joshua.Suereth
Joined: 2008-09-02,
User offline. Last seen 32 weeks 5 days ago.
Re: How do I upload a new jar to scala/scala?
So somewhere under test/ directory?  Good.  No, by offline I mean, now that I'm at a real computer, I'll give you credentials to your EPFL email.

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Eugene Burmako <eugene [dot] burmako [at] epfl [dot] ch> wrote:
By offline you mean you're coming to Lausanne next week? :)

I'd like to add a new jar that will be used to test reification. Just a single small scala file, which gets compiled in 3 kb of code.
On 5 February 2012 13:43, Josh Suereth <joshua [dot] suereth [at] gmail [dot] com> wrote:

(A) you need credentials.   I can get you them offline.
(B) put the jar in desired location and run push-binary-libs.sh script with your username/password.
(C) commit the new <jar>.desired.sha1 file into git.

Can I ask which jar you're adding?

On Feb 5, 2012 7:07 AM, "Eugene Burmako" <eugene [dot] burmako [at] epfl [dot] ch> wrote:
Subj


dcsobral
Joined: 2009-04-23,
User offline. Last seen 38 weeks 5 days ago.
Re: How do I upload a new jar to scala/scala?

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 11:25, Josh Suereth wrote:
> So somewhere under test/ directory?  Good.  No, by offline I mean, now that
> I'm at a real computer, I'll give you credentials to your EPFL email.

You should really give up on using imaginary computers, y'know?

>
>
> On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Eugene Burmako
> wrote:
>>
>> By offline you mean you're coming to Lausanne next week? :)
>>
>> I'd like to add a new jar that will be used to test reification. Just a
>> single small scala file, which gets compiled in 3 kb of code.
>>
>> On 5 February 2012 13:43, Josh Suereth wrote:
>>>
>>> (A) you need credentials.   I can get you them offline.
>>> (B) put the jar in desired location and run push-binary-libs.sh script
>>> with your username/password.
>>> (C) commit the new .desired.sha1 file into git.
>>>
>>> Can I ask which jar you're adding?
>>>
>>> On Feb 5, 2012 7:07 AM, "Eugene Burmako" wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Subj
>>
>>
>

Joshua.Suereth
Joined: 2008-09-02,
User offline. Last seen 32 weeks 5 days ago.
Re: How do I upload a new jar to scala/scala?
Well, I do think ARM will eventually win the server war, once people realize lower-power-utilization = win.  However, I cannot write code on my Android devices, YET.
- Josh

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Daniel Sobral <dcsobral [at] gmail [dot] com> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 11:25, Josh Suereth <joshua [dot] suereth [at] gmail [dot] com> wrote:
> So somewhere under test/ directory?  Good.  No, by offline I mean, now that
> I'm at a real computer, I'll give you credentials to your EPFL email.

You should really give up on using imaginary computers, y'know?

>
>
> On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 7:49 AM, Eugene Burmako <eugene [dot] burmako [at] epfl [dot] ch>
> wrote:
>>
>> By offline you mean you're coming to Lausanne next week? :)
>>
>> I'd like to add a new jar that will be used to test reification. Just a
>> single small scala file, which gets compiled in 3 kb of code.
>>
>> On 5 February 2012 13:43, Josh Suereth <joshua [dot] suereth [at] gmail [dot] com> wrote:
>>>
>>> (A) you need credentials.   I can get you them offline.
>>> (B) put the jar in desired location and run push-binary-libs.sh script
>>> with your username/password.
>>> (C) commit the new <jar>.desired.sha1 file into git.
>>>
>>> Can I ask which jar you're adding?
>>>
>>> On Feb 5, 2012 7:07 AM, "Eugene Burmako" <eugene [dot] burmako [at] epfl [dot] ch> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Subj
>>
>>
>



--
Daniel C. Sobral

I travel to the future all the time.

Copyright © 2012 École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Lausanne, Switzerland