- About Scala
- In the Enterprise
- Scala Community
- Language Research
- In the Press
- The Scala Team
- Scala's Prehistory
- Contact Us
- Learning Scala
- Tour of Scala
- Scala API
- Setup & Getting Started
- Programming Guides
- Other Guides
- Code Examples
- Scala Developers
tiscaf-0.1.1 - http server in Scala
Created by anli on 2008-10-11. Updated: 2008-10-12, 14:08
Andrew Gaydenko published tiscaf-0.1.1 - http server written in Scala: http://gaydenko.com/scala/tiscaf/httpd. The software is written in Scala with no dependencies on external software, and is released under the LGPL licence.
From the list of features:
- nio - nio using permits resources managing.
- full streaming - the server allows a streaming in both directions; say, you can download and upload ISO images.
- dispatching - requests dispatching is limited with your imagination only.
- multiport - listening to multiple ports is possible.
- static content - file system resources retrieving is supported out of the box (with files/directories browsing).
- connections - persistent connections are also supported.
- output - raw (content-length is known), buffered, gzipped (as a case of buffered), chunked - all cases are supported.
- methods - GET, POST/urlencoded and POST/multipart are supported.
- sessions - via URI path extensions and/or cookies are supported.
- config files - are absent.
- codebase - ~80KB of Scala.
- depends on - nothing. Again: nothing.
- licensing - LGPL.